Game Review : Ride 3
Table of Contents
Ride is a cruiser hustling computer game created and distributed by Milestone sullen. The game was delivered on March 27, 2015, in Europe, and on October 6, 2015 in North America for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
- Operating System : Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500, AMD FX-8100 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 2 GB VRAM or more / AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 23 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: *Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are not officially supported.
Ride 2 was delivered for PC on October 7, 2016, and for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on February 14, 2017. It highlights around 200 bicycles from 15 distinct classes (instead of the 4 classifications in the first game) with extra bicycle customization alternatives. Tracks incorporate Macau and Ulster.
Ride 3 was delivered on November 30, 2018 for Xbox One, PS4 and Microsoft Windows. The game highlights 230 bicycles, from 1966 to current-day. The track list was extended to 30, including Garda Lake, Imparta, and Tenerife.
Ride 4 was declared on December 4, 2019 on the authority Ride page on Facebook and was delivered on October 8, 2020 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, and for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S on January 21, 2021, with highlights dynamic climate, season of day, perseverance hustling and pitstops.
It was designated for “Best Italian Game” at the Italian Video Game Awards.