Greed Fall is an activity pretending game created by Spiders and distributed by Focus Home Interactive. The game is set in a mid seventeenth century-styled dream setting, and was delivered for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on September 10, 2019, and thusly in a graphically elevated rendition for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S on June 30, 2021.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 (3.1 GHz) / AMD FX-6300 X6 (3.5 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870
- Storage: 25 GB available space
The player, close by different pioneers, soldiers of fortune, and fortune trackers, investigates a far off island where local people, who are fending off attacking pilgrims, are secured by heavenly creatures. The game incorporates battle, strategy, and secrecy. The player’s choices impact and influence the game’s story, just as the connection between the various groups set up on the island. The game likewise upholds improved graphical abilities on the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X.